Wine, Seafood & Poetry
Pick up time 9:30 am
Drop off time 6:00 pm
*Rates per person $200.-
*minimum of two people for booking
● Pick up and drop off at Hotel, Santiago
● Organic winery tour & tasting
● Traditional seafood lunch
● Pablo Neruda’s house tour
1. Emiliana Organic Winery - tour & tasting
Matias, our private tour guide, will pick you up and drive you towards Emiliana Organic winery to walk along the green vineyards learning about the biodynamic agriculture. Finishing with a delicious tasting of some of the best organic chilean productions, cheese and chocolate.
2. Traditional Seafood Lunch at “El Rincón del Poeta” - Isla Negra
Around 1pm, you will arrive at one of Pablo Neruda’s favourite front beach restaurant to try some exquisite traditional seafood.
3. Pablo Neruda’s house tour - Isla Negra
Enjoy a guided tour at the house of our famous poet and 1971 Nobel Prize of Literature. This house was where he felt the most creative and the last one he stayed at before dying in 1973.